SoCal mountain lodge/camp/resort now available for filming!
The Lake Arrowhead Lodge is ready for her close-up.
On a mountaintop, 90 miles from Los Angeles, San Diego and Orange County, lives an extraordinary setting for putting your stories and characters in motion. The Lake Arrowhead Lodge, which has dedicated itself to many endeavors over the years, is excited to star in your next production.
But first, let's get to know her...
Name: Lake Arrowhead Lodge
Hometown: Lake Arrowhead, CA
Height: 5,174 feet above sea level
Experience: Starred as Camp David in the 1995 romantic comedy-drama The American President.
- Incredible mountain-top scenery and valley vistas
- Four season filming in Southern California
- A versatile personality that easily transforms into a:
- Western-style town
- Country club
- Yoga retreat center
- Conference setting
- Wilderness setting
- Ski resort
- Summer camp
- and more!
- Willingness to share her authentic self while on set, including her:
- Full ropes course
- Tennis court
- Swimming pool
- Full working kitchen
- Bar area
- Patios and decks
- Fitness center
- Rock wall
- Indoor hot tub
- Lawn dart, shuffleboard and bocce play areas
- Sand volleyball court
- 2 half-court basketball courts
- Giant treehouse
- Forested areas
- Zen deck
- Cabins and chalets with and without fireplaces
- Gorgeous adjacent lake
- Unique benefits for those who book her:
- Convenient space for staging base camp that won't interfere with principal photography
- Full control over her entire 50-acres during shooting
- World-class in-house catering
- Comfortable overnight accommodations for 83 people Free Wi-fi throughout the property
- 14 meeting rooms with high ceilings and lots of natural light (10,000 square feet total. Largest room is 1,512 square feet)
- Dedicated on-site liaison who has experience working with film and television industry professionals
Want to learn more or schedule a visit to meet the Lake Arrowhead Lodge in person?
Director of Sales and Marketing
Office 909-336-7058 | Mobile 310-702-8072